
Hi guys, since I found neither tabs nor covers nor live-videos of this song, I thought it would be cool to make a cover myself. So I started to figure everything out by ear (first time ever) and it was a nightmare, but finally I made it pretty ok. Second, this vid shows, that the PRS SE-7 can do Swedish Death-Metal, although the PUs are kinda bassy. Signal Chain: Stock PRS SE-7 - Boss HM-2 (all knobs to eleven) - Fractal Audio Axe-FX 2 (Noisegate + Marshall Sim) - Steinberg UR824 - Cubase 7 (no Post-EQ) If you like my cover, visit my band at https://www.facebook.com/Nightbearer Also, you can subscribe and let me know, if you want other covers / reviews / demos / etc! May the force be with you
Edge of Sanity - Elegy (Cover, Boss HM-2, PRS SE-7) by Dome (Nightbearer) - YouTube |
| 46 Likes | 46 Dislikes |
| 2,753 views views | 609 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 30 Jun 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét